Our goal is to be flexible in the Dress Code for Members, their Families, and the Guests in the Blue Hills Dining Areas. Over the past several years we have made a few adjustments so all Members are able to enjoy the dining areas of the Club. These adjustments included lifting the blue jean restrictions, and allowing tennis attire and bathing suits with appropriate cover-ups. Because we have so many social and recreational activities at the club this flexibility is necessary.
“Country Club Casual” is acceptable for both gentlemen and ladies. We hope anyone dining at the club would dress accordingly and not offend other members or their guests.
Dress Code for Golf Course & Practice Facility
- Denim, camouflage, and cargo pants or shorts, or any form of such outerwear is not acceptable.
- Golf Shoes with metal spikes, are prohibited. All other golf specific spikes are acceptable
- Golf polo shirts with a collar or mock turtle neck style shirts, all in good taste, must be tucked into the waistband.
- T-shirts, crew-neck and V-neck shirts and athletic style pants / shorts are not permitted.
- Shorts must be at least mid-thigh in length.
- Hats shall be worn in proper, bill-forward manner
- Sleeveless collard golf shirts or t-shirts must all be in good taste.
- Tank tops, halter tops, short shorts, or athletic style pants / shorts are not permitted.
- Shorts / skirts must be at least mid-thigh in length.